Is Hawaii for you? Are you sure you can make ends meet? Are you sure you can make friends? Are you sure you can live the easy laid back lifestyle? Are you sure you can live pay check to pay check or have 2 jobs so you don’t have to? This are the Questions you NEED to ask yourself and we go over a list of QUESTIONS you should ask yourself before you FANTASIZE too much about moving to Paradise…We LOVE HAWAII…but it’s not for everyone and for those how DO live Hawaii…We have sacrificed a lot to be here!
Below is a list of 25 reasons why HAWAII may not be for you!
and trust us…this list could be double if we weren’t so fucking lazy! lol
HAWAII MAY NOT BE FOR YOU IF:
1. You are NOT a patient person and are laid back.
2. You love the changing of the Seasons.
3. You are not a fan of Asians.
4. You love going to Concerts.
5. You’re in love with Hawaii a lot more than your Partner or Spouse.
6. You love the City Life because the Country doesn’t do it for you.
7. Social Status is important to you from having a big House to driving a Beamer.
8. You are not willing to make huge sacrifices with either getting a different Job, making less money, living in a smaller place or taking on several part-time jobs to live Hawaii’s lifestyle.
9. You are not into the outdoors, wildlife and nature.
10. You love Road Trips.
11. You have Kids and want to put them in a good educations System…unless you have the money for private school.
12. You are afraid of understanding and accepting other cultures and religions.
13. You are against the U.S Military, because it’s pretty visible here in Hawaii.
14. You don’t like living the slow life and are into development and progress.
15. You currently enjoy good health care.
16. You don’t like being a Minority.
17. You believe Hawaii should catch up and be like the mainland States.
18. You won’t be able to afford paying double the cost for everything!
19. You are not capable of adapting on a whim to your new environment from Work to the Outdoors.
20. You Hate Traffic.
21. You are not ready to defend yourself against a Local Born and raised…Meaning…Have a good reason why you deserve to be there as much as them.
22. You enjoy FREE SHIPPING…yeah…no one ships free to Paradise!
23. You Don’t feel comfortable in a Swimsuit…at some point your excuses for why you’re not wearing a Bikini or Board Shorts can get deafening!
24. Don’t like to Eat. We eat too much here and it’s disrespectful not to eat food people make for you.
25. You don’t want to learn about Hawaii’s past or the Hawaiian Culture and history.